As the person leading your company, you know there's often more pain than perks. For CEOs, it’s the pain of:
- Your employees, and even your family, not understanding your unique challenges and pressures.
- Not having someone to share personal issues or challenges without affecting your role as the leader.
- Not having an unbiased sounding board to hear your ideas and give you honest feedback.
- Spending your time so focused on today’s success and having no time to do the most important CEO job – create the successful future of your company.
Sage Executive Group Process
The Sage process has been developed by leaders who have over 45 years of collective experience with CEO peer advisory groups. As a result, we know what it takes to put together an effective and value-driven member experience.
- Monthly Peer Group meetings for CEOs and C-level executives led by a seasoned top executive who serves as the group's coach.
- Monthly individual coaching and mentoring sessions with the member and coach.
- Speakers with real-world experience, relevant insight and actionable advice.
- Exclusive learning and networking events for Sage members, their spouses and partners and the member's direct reports.